About Me

My photo
I'm Jack and I love films :)

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Me.

most of the time i act stupid. so much so that people assume it as my personality. i only know it as a facade. in peson to peson interaciton i cant seem to move away from it though. even i dont know why myself so sorry i cant begin to explain to you. maybe its because my social skills are incredibly poor. maybe im bipolar. for whatever reason i will communicate with you and it will be me. no facades or perception filters or clever disguises, just me

5 comments:

  1. i didn't read that, but hello. :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's deep, to say the least...poetic at any rate. Hi! ^^
    -Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI JACK, YOU'RE SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME!
    Anyway, your blog looks wicked and that's a very eloquent way of stating your slightly extravagant personality!
    Anywho, I'm following you now and I'm sure your blogging antics will be brilliant.

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi jack i am also sitting next to you ;P and i really like your background its tres preety ;P x Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. jack, what's "peson to peson interaciton"?

    ReplyDelete